An elegant yet intimate resort, tucked away in Grenada's verdant hillside terrain, is
now expanding through the Citizenship by Investment programme.
Situated on a lush hillside on almost two miles of the white-sand Grand Anse Beach, recognized as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The resort hotel sets the tone for an irresistibly elegant yet intimate relaxed hideaway.
The development – looking towards the historic capital St. George’s – is supported by the Government and benefits from very favourable fiscal and practical concessions to ensure continued success as a tax-free investment.
An opportunity to obtain Citizenship by Investment through full ownership of real estate, Port Louis is Peter de Savary’s most ambitious & romantic project yet. The Port Louis development is situated on a dramatically commanding and elevated promontory overlooking the Caribbean sea.
A Maritime Village Haven that provides a Mega Yacht Marina of Homes, Lots, Apartments, Penthouses, Hotels, Duty Free Retail outlets, Spa, Restaurants and Ancillary Services. The marina is completed as are other elements of Port Louis. Read more about the development here.
The benefits of Citizenship by Investment at Mount Cinnamon are as follows:
- An existing established operating hotel with full resort services.
- Highly experienced developer (Peter de Savary) with first class reputation and over 30 years experience and reputation in the Caribbean.
- Ownership in a highly regarded and globally recognised hotel business marketed and managed by an internationally experienced hotel operating company.
- No annual cost of ownership.
- An asset that you and your family can enjoy complimentary, for 10 days every year.
Complete the following form to start the application process for second citizenship.
For any general enquiries regarding Caribbean Passports, please use the contact form or call the telephone numbers listed below.
General email: email@example.com
Address: PO Box 1574 Roseau, Dominica
Telephone: +1767 614 5633 (Office) | UK: +44 77594 76788 (Office)
Alternatively, for a specific query, use the following email addresses:
Property enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media & PR enquiries: email@example.com
Application enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org